Thursday, June 9, 2016

Nashville/CMA Fest 2016, Day 3

Man, writing these things at 3 in the morning ain't easy....

So today was decent. It still lacked the excitement/stimulation/thrill that Monday had, but to be honest, that level is pretty hard to reach, or at least unlikely. Today consisted of live music all day at the festival Kickoff Concert featuring Sirius XM Highway Finds at the new Ascend Amphitheater, followed by a couple other shows downtown, and ended with me going out to a couple bars.

The highlights of the first part (kickoff concert) was seeing Kalie Shorr (an artist who I had recently discovered) for the first time in person, and having Clare Dunn appear to notice me in the crowd and wave to me. The highlight of the second part (downtown club/bar shows) was seeing and meeting Hailey Steele (another artist I had recently discovered) for the first time, and watching Craig Morgan and Adam Sanders in their show (as well as a couple special guests that Craig brought out). The highlight of the third part (going to bars) was meeting a couple girls, one of who recognized me from Whiskey Jam on Monday, as I had run into her there.

So that's about all I have to say about Wednesday. See you guys tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment